Thursday, April 17, 2008

A Long-Lasting Flash of Perfect Vision

Yesterday I had the most prominent flash of improved vision in my practice. It just blown my mind away, although I don't usually get excited at the flashes anymore. This one was crisp 20/20 and lasted very long, about 10-15 min. I could do anything (or do nothing) and it didn't go away. I thought I was actually cured until it faded away.

It was not equal in both eyes, but I believe if I stayed like this for a longer time, both eyes would sink to the equal relaxation. Also, there was a little double-image appearing and disappearing, but not making the entire image blurred. I didn't feel like my eyes suddenly relieved from muscular tension - this usually happens before the flash and is obviously due to a cruder level of strain. During the flash my eyes just felt perfectly comfortable, like they should be. No tears, stitching etc.

I have saved the relaxed and comfortable state of the mind that accompanied the flash. It reminded me of my childhood in a way, when I had perfect sight. I can now remember this state to help bring myself back to relaxation.

It looks like I have finally detected what exactly makes me relax and strain and so I can now just keep practicing without doubts. My flashes of improved vision have become oftener and deeper recently.

No comments: